couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cha Cha Changes....

This is my first blog post of the nEw yEar, and with the new year you can expect a few chaNges... first of all you may have noticed the new blog "look" (It's a work in progress) second, I have changed my email address to andiwatkins@live.com so please change it in your contact lists. (the other address is my personal one, which I will be keeping.. just please send all photography inquiries to the new one:) and third, I am changing some of my pricing.... I know I know, nobody likes to hear that, BUT.. I have always tried to keep my pricing affordable, so its not going to be a drastic change. Pretty much the only things that are changing are babies and family pictures... because, lets face it... they are a lot more work. I will be offering "mini-sessions" next fall for an alternative to families just wanting a pic for their Christmas card. The sessions will be a half hour session, with a group shot only. I will let you know more about that when the time comes. As for those of you who have already booked sessions or discussed pricing with me, you will still be able to get the old pricing. Whew!... I think that's it for now, so on to the fun stuff... I just got back from San Francisco, here are some of my favorite shots...








1 comments:

Randi Gardner January 11, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

These are fantastic, San Fransisco is one of my favorites!

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP