couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winder Family Pictures

Since this is my very last blog post of the year, I would like to take the time to thank all of the amazing clients Ive had this year, I've had a great year and I loved working with each of you. I am so lucky to be able to do what I love, and I appreciate all your support.
I am off to California first thing in the morning and will be out of the office for about 10 days... but when I return I will be right back to posting.... so for now enjoy this adorable family who until very recently was full of hunky boys... but are now so blessed with their precious baby girl. I hope you all have a happy and safe new year...









0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP