couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sweet Baby Harley/ St. George Utah Newborn Photographer

Meet my new baby niece Harley Hokulani Winder. My Brother and Sister-in-law just adopted her. Harley is the full blood sister to their adopted son Ekika. We are all so happy for them, I know they have wanted a baby girl for so long... now their family is complete. Congratulations guys, she is an absolute angel! Stay tuned as I will be posting the rest of the family pictures soon.







4 comments:

Maman Pélissié December 22, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

I can't tell you how happy these just made me. She is stunning! Beautiful shots Andi!

Jaime Miller December 28, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

BEAUTIFUL! That beanie is so yummy!!

raw mom December 29, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

congrats to them! she is beautiful!

Unknown October 2, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

What talent you have. These are incredible. You look wayyyy too young to be taking photos like this. You must have started when you were about 2 :)

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP