couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Monday, October 20, 2008

{Bryants Senior Pics}

Here is a sneak peek at my oldest son, Bryant's Senior pics... those are some sweet shades right! I will be posting more soon so check back often.  

Thank you so much Bry, for spending the day with me and letting me get these pictures of you, I had a ton of fun and I hope you did too! I know, I know I'm a huge sissy la la, but I really did love every minute of it. I mean seriously when else are we going to get to spend the day together exploring an abandoned hotel? and on the MOM side of things, I just want you to know, you're doing good Bry, keep it up. I'm proud of you! Oh yeah and remember me when your a rock star!

4 comments:

Michelle October 21, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

Super cool. I luv the 1st one. But I always have been a sucker for a shades shot!

Anonymous social worker October 26, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

I love the reflection in the shades, cool

LenoreNeverM♡re October 27, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Loving the color & the play of light in these pics... visual delights indeed!

Vain and Vapid October 29, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

I love the light in these and how you captured the feel of the setting sun....

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP