couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Sunday, July 27, 2008

{Storm Chasers}






I had a photo shoot planned with my little Bro Nick and his fam,
when my friend Bryce called and asked if I wanted to go take some pictures of the storm that was brewing... well since this is my photography blog, i guess it's a good place to talk about my adventures as well as misadventures in photography...
I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and move Nick and Rochelles pictures to Snow Canyon in hopes to get some of the cool storm clouds in the background...
I don't take a lot of landscape pictures, so that is something I am trying to do more of and I am constantly trying to learn more about photography and how to utilize my tools in photoshop.
This shoot was my first shot entirely in RAW,
and though we did get rained out as soon as we got to Snow Canyon...
Nick, Rochelle and Braxten were all good sports and it was a great learning experience for me.
Bryce and I stuck around for a while after they left to shoot the storm...
I got some pretty good shots, like I said... constantly learning..

0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP