couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Thursday, August 1, 2013

PRIDE

This was a pivotal year to be queer... The supreme court lifted the ban on same-sex marriage just weeks before San Francisco's gay PRIDE festivities.. I just happened to be there for this historic event. The streets were buzzing with costumes, rainbow flags and happy people hugging each other. The City was all dressed up in rainbow lights and The Courthouse was open until 10pm for same-sex marriages. I am beyond thrilled about this ruling! here are some shots of the city after dark..



I played around with my friend Steven's Mamiya (sigh) here are a few of the results... scanned and UNedited. I am in love with it.

0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP