couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Old Idaho Penitentiary

Man this place is creepy! "The Old Idaho State Penitentiary is known for a number of hauntings. The grounds echo with strange noises and apparitions of both inmates and guards, they are commonly seen on different parts of the property... Sounds of walking and running along the prison corridors is commonly reported throughout the grounds along with voices, cries for help and unexplained banging noises" Gah! are you kidding me? I'm so glad I was spared the voices, but I did get the heebie jeebies!
  

0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP