couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Wilson Family

Here is a sneak peek that is LONG overdue.... Thank you for being so patient Wilson family. I had so much fun meeting you all and hanging out for the evening, you guys are just adorable;) I'm even going to let it slide that your oldest son almost gave me a tiny heart attack when he climbed so high on the bridge... and then another when dangled off it 20 ft. from the icy rushing water.... It's just, next time my husband and son want to go with... because they think they can hang on for longer. (I'm betting against my husband on that one.... sHhhh;)


2 comments:

Sharee Jones July 29, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

I think I might throw up just watching someone dangle over that water! Great job Andrea!!!!

Tiffany July 30, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

They look great Andi! And way to go capturing my INSANE son... that will be a memory to treasure (and hopefully NEVER repeat)!

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP