couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Monday, November 17, 2008

{Eric and Debbie got hitched!}

Eric and Debbie had a private ceremony at the picturesque Xetava Gardens Cafe in Kayenta.
It was immediate family only, with a few exceptions... Pam "their chauffeur", Greg the shops owner {who also preformed the ceremony} and ME!!...yay. It rained all day, but surprisingly enough stopped just as we arrived at the cafe.... how perfect is that. It really was the perfect day and the perfect way of blending their two families together. Congratulations guys!! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day, I truly am honored.









I just have to say, the cake that was served was the best cake I have ever had in my life! It was some kind of oohey gooey chocolaty truffle-ish heaven. You just have to taste it, I cant even begin to do it justice. They serve it there at the cafe... and if you get it, ask Greg to hook you up with his favorite coffee flavored latte... you will think you have died and gone to heaven.

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP