couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

{Keeping up with The Thomsons}

Sneek peek for my girl T and her fam...



Tuesdee is one of my very best friends in the whole wide world, I cant even begin to tell you how much I adore this family!
Thanks for such a fun day guys!! I just wish it could have lasted longer! I love hangin' with your fam and getting all caught up on the girls and their busy lives. I hope Lonia gets that scholarship, {keep up the good work girl!} and thanx for taking the kids to the movie Emma, they loved it. T you will have to let the rest of your family know that their pictures will be up soon too, I just really couldn't wait to dive into yours first... and since you were at my house while I was editing, I figured you might like to see them finished. Not that I am finished, or even close to finished... Oh well, here's what I've got for now...enjoy!












3 comments:

Tuesday November 19, 2008 at 5:52 AM  

I LOVE IT! YOU DID THIS AT ELEVEN O'CLOCK LAST NIGHT AND I AM CHECKING IT OUT AT 5:30 IN THE AM, WE ARE SO NIGHT AND DAY. LOVE YOUR GUTS LOL

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

haHahA... thats funny and so true... here it is 9:00pm and I'm just now getting on the computer to do some work... after I worked all day already... lol {your probably in bed fast asleep} I just wish Edward would "bite me" so I could be a vampire! only because they dont NEED to sleep... I could get so much more done if I didnt HAVE TO sleep! its such a waste of time.. lol :P

Shannon November 20, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

Wow!!! Andi I am sooooo sad that you are not here to take our pictures!!!! Love the family one and the one of just Tuesdee and Eric. Ummm when did Eric get all the grey? They look soo good! Hold on- had to wipe away a tear. Miss you like I would Ceeelinnnnee Deyawn!! ( if I was a fan )

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP