couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Monday, October 24, 2016

Eric and Lisa's Monroe Washington Wedding

If I don't say it enough, I have to say it now.. I really love what I do. I am so lucky to meet and work with such beautiful people, they put so much trust in me to capture their special day, they welcome me into their homes and treat me like I'm one of their family members, they send me home with plates of  food just like my Mama would and they tend to live in my hearts forever. I absolutely adore the way these two adore each other.. Have a peek at their wedding day, it's good stuff...

0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP