couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Adam and Rhonda's Cannon Beach, Oregon Wedding..

Rhonda was one of those brides who contacts you and when you start reading her mail, all you can do is smile and get goose-bumbs, she's a romantic and just a lovely person. I was thrilled she and Adam chose me to photograph their wedding. There was a moment when I thought it may not happen due to a change of date and the fact that I was in Utah during that time. I thought for sure they would find someone local, and yet, in the last week of February there I was pulling in to the charming town of Cannon Beach.  It was a beautifully foggy morning, but in the afternoon, like clockwork, the storm rolled in.. thankfully we were able to capture a quick 'first look" on the beach. It was exhilarating, the whole day just flowed so beautifully and naturally..
I am honored to have been a part of your lovely wedding R&A and I wish you both much love and happiness for the future!

0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP