couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Saturday, October 17, 2015

seaside adventure.. part one.

I’m reflecting on my time in Oregon this summer and the drive home down the Pacific Coast Hwy. I always hate to leave, I have grown to love being surrounded by the lush dewy forests and waking up to the hazy fog engulfing the landscape, which I now relate to as home..  
My trip down the coast started in Bandon, it's a quaint and charming town not far from where I stay, I've been there several times with my boyfriend and my children, but this morning I was alone and was in need of some serious soul searching, so I drove around through neighborhoods and to places I had not yet explored before walking down to the beach. There's just something about the misty mornings, the smell of the sea and the sound of the waves that speak to my soul. I walked around for longer than I intended, trying to find some meaning to what I had just left and what was waiting for me at home... and how I was going to manage it all.
                       I continued down the coast watching endlessly out the window, the countryside flying past, stopping at every beautiful place I saw.. 

0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP