couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Thursday, December 1, 2011

just listed...

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!! I have been making some antiqued prints of the SLC Temple for Christmas gifts and thought it might be something some of you would like to give as gifts too, so I just listed 3 prints for sale on my Etsy shop, click HERE to take a look;) Let me know if you would like a different size or saying...

Also I would like to mention that The Southern Utah Photography Guild will be taking family portraits Friday December 9th all day from 11am to 9pm at the Electric Theater to benefit the Dixie Care and Share. Tickets will be pre-sold for $10 or $15 at the door. Even if you have already had your family pictures taken it's a great way to help support a great cause. I hope to see you there!!!

0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP