couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Friday, December 3, 2010

Halie/ St. George Utah Photographer

Halie, is a super adorable senior I photographed a while back. I loved spending the day with her and her cute mom & sis. I loved watching her interact with her horse, and ride like she has been riding her whole life. I love photographing people in their own environments, it really does seem to bring out so much more of who they really are. thank you girls for a wonderful day.
I'm sorry for just getting around to posting your pictures Halie, but I hope you love them:)

As for everyone else waiting to see your pictures.... check back soon, I am hoping to post AND finish up disc's and cards for a lot of you this weekend.
Have a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP