couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Monday, December 22, 2008

{Happy Holidays}

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a wonderful and safe holiday season! As we take time off to enjoy our families, I hope we will all remember that it’s the memories we create that matter the most! and as much as I love looking at all your cute faces, I have to tell you that I am officially "out of the office" until after the first of the year. I am looking forward to spending time with my own wonderful children and fantastic husband, but I just wanted to give a thank you all to all my 2008 clients, I had a great year and I’m looking forward to a great 2009!

kudos to my friend Donna who took my family's Xmas card pic... thanx D!
I would post her family pictures {which we took on the same freezing cold morning} but right now I only have enough edited for their Christmas card, so here is a little taste... and watch for more to come in the new year!

1 comments:

Becky Hill December 25, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

wow! andi you pics are awesome, me and darrin will defintily have to get some done by you one of these days. Do you have a pricing sheet or somthing? you can leave a comment on my blog dbhill.blogspot.com or my e-mail hill-ster@hotmail.com . have a Merry Christmas!

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP