couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Shore Acres State Park Wedding {Mark + Jacqueline}

What a glorious day from start to finish! Mark and Jackie were a dream to work with, so sweet and down to earth. They were married at Shore Acres state park on the Oregon coast. It was my first time visiting the park so of course I was in awe of the gorgeous and aromatic botanical gardens as well as the breathtaking seascape, but really every time I turned around I was surrounded with beauty, I can see why they chose this spot to tie the knot.. take a look...



0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP