couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Don and Julie's Fort Walton Beach Elopement..

Don and Julie had an intimate ceremony on Fort Walton Beach, Florida. I was so honored they flew me out to photograph their special day.. I spent the morning with Don scouting the area while Julie was getting ready in their penthouse suite. The misty morning fog was absolutely breathtaking, there's just something about the fog that is so romantic.. I could see why they picked this spot for their ceremony. We met up with Julie at the hotel in time for them to do a quick "first look" before heading back to the beach. The fog had cleared just long enough for their ceremony, they said their I do's with sand between their toes and the ocean breeze in their faces.. after the fog rolled back in, we played around in the warm ocean until dusk.. It was a perfect day.



0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP