couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Monday, January 2, 2012

Blaine and Whitney's Beautiful Wedding

Blaine and Whitney were married on 11/11/11 in the SLC Temple. It was a glorious fall day filled with love, laughter and tears.... then more laughter. I am so honored to have been able to have been a part of it. Over the years I have watched Blaine grow in so many different ways and I have to say I am proud of the man he has become, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for these two crazy kids...







0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP