couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lauren/St George Utah Senior Pictures

I was so happy when I got the call from Lauren's Mom about doing Lauren's senior pictures. It turns out She has been studying piano since the age of 5, it is a huge part of her life.... And I just so happen to have my Grandmother's player piano in my home, so together we were able to create some very special images... I just love this session, she even played a little something for us.... (yes, believe it or not, it is in tune) Lauren will be attending BYU in the fall and studying journalism.

0 comments:

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP