couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jessa/St George Utah Senior Photographer

Jessa is a senior from Colorado, she is studying photography and working on a photography scholarship. I am honored to have taken her senior pictures, and I am looking forward to watching her mature as an artist. did I mention she also has a pretty mean backhand.....








this last picture was inspired by two of my favorite photographers:

Ryan Muirhead and Nick Adams I just love their use of wings.....

3 comments:

Carol A. March 21, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

Those are Beautiful senior pictures.

Valerie March 24, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

Love that last pictures with the wings, so creative!

andi watkins April 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM  

Thanks ladies:)

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP