couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Matilda Jane

Wow I can't believe how badly I have neglected the ol' blog... It sure has been nice to spend time with my family though. Is it weird that I still have Christmas up?

I hope you all enjoyed the holidays, I have several family pictures I still need to post, so if you are one of those families, thank you for being so patient with me. I really do have the best clients ever, I truly adore each and every one of you.
What are some of your New Years resolutions? Mine are: To make time for the important things in my life. I find myself saying "I just don't have time", "I just don't have time" A LOT, and what I need to do is just be more productive with my time, so that at the end of the day I can relax with my fam. Sounds easy enough right? haha, we'll see. 2nd I need to get my computer organized-not a small task lemme tell ya, I have hundreds of folders of my own personal pictures that have not even been touched. You're not going to believe this but I haven't printed out my own pictures and put them in albums for over 2 years... YIPES!! also I want to shoot more art inspired work, art was my first love, so I tend to incorporate it into my work as much as I can, but lately I've had other things in mind.... dun dun dun.
You may have noticed the "FOR SALE" tab above... I opened an Etsy shop and started selling some of my work. Check it out, If you haven't yet. I have even sold a couple pictures already. woo-hoo!

And finally with all that said, on with the post...
My friend Jordane Hirschi is the St. George area Matilda Jane trunk keeper!!!! I know you have all been dying for a local trunk keeper, right? So if anyone is interested in booking an in-home show, shoot her an email at jordaneh@matildajaneclothing.com OR give her a call at 435-773-5418 she would be happy to explain the benefits of being a "Jane".

The MJC Clothes are just the cutest right! Remember, the new line "House of Clouds" debuts on Feb 1st! I actually got a sneak peek at the line an I must say it is so cute and springy and soft and adorable!!!!! So if you wanna book a show hit Jordane up because they only sell Matilda Jane clothes at in-home shows's AND once it's gone... it's gone!

2 comments:

Serena Gene January 14, 2011 at 7:51 PM  

SO darling!

andi watkins January 18, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

Thank you. It was super freezing that day, but the kids were so amazingly professional, I was so proud of them.

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP