couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Friday, May 14, 2010

Melissa's Senior Pictures

Meet Melissa, the last of my Seniors for 2010... (sigh)
The end of the school year is always kind of bitter sweet for me, it's a cRazy bUsy time, and at the same time I love every minute of it. I love working with teens, I love their adventurous spirits and fun, good-natured personalities, they are always up for anything and everything, and are so receptive to every idea I throw at them... I think I'm gonna miss them.
Have a great summer guys, you ROCK!!!!










2 comments:

Anonymous May 15, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

She is adorable! Love how it gives you a feel for what her personality might be. Great pics!

Juanita May 23, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

These are great Andi! Free spirit and fun! Way to capture her

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP