couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Thursday, January 29, 2009

{Abby}

Yay, I finally got to meet lil' Miss Abigail Skinner... and what a sweetheart she is!!! You may remember this cute family from here a couple months ago, when I posted Brittney's pregnancy pictures.
I just have to say I have had the best time meeting you guys and working with you I really hope we can do it again... I'm thinking 6 month pictures? maybe 3 months:)













Seriously!!!... there just isn't anything sweeter than a sleeping baby!

3 comments:

raw mom January 30, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

andi!!! so precious! i LOVE the baby on daddy's chest and can brittany be any more beautiful??? ooo and i love love love the wire basket on the tile...LOVE!

DESIRED SHOTS PHOTOGRAPHY January 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

andi the basket of laundry baby is adorable! these are great =]

Anonymous social worker February 4, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

OMG THESE ARE TO FRAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!
I DIE

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP