couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Thursday, October 30, 2008

{The Mighty Gates}

I know in the past I have been known to have some mighty long posts, but watch out!
I think this one just might be one for the record books!!!
Meet Anne and Chad Gates and their mighty "Gcrew"... First of all, let me just say you guys were amazing! From the second you show up in your cute little matching outfits to your "dog-pile on Daddy departure" {who by the way was not feeling well:( ..sorry Chad I hope you are feeling better now, and thanx for being such a good sport} you guys were not only adorable but total pros... I mean you all have this picture thing down! Thank you for making my job so FUN and easy! I loved hanging out with your family, I cant believe how fast your kids have grown, yet you two still stay the same teenagers you always were... Hmmm.. must be something in that Santa Clara water... I'm gonna need some of that.

















okay, full length or close up.. I cant decide.
I guess I'll just put them both up.





*okay just a little update on the "Mighty Gates"... poor Chad (Dad) actually had to be rushed to the hospital that evening after our photo shoot... he ended up having appendicitis. you would never know from the pictures, he must be made of steel!! hope you are doing better now Chad and sOoo sorry about the daddy dog-pile!!

2 comments:

Tuesday November 1, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

ahhh...that is not ten kids, that is six gorgouse kids! My fave is the one on the steps with the willow in the backgroud, but I'll be honest it was hard to pick a favorite, they are all really beautiful.

Carlene November 4, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

Beautiful! :D

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP