couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Friday, September 19, 2008

{Chase and Shalesa}

Here is a peek at Chase and Shalesa's Bridal shoot in downtown "old town" Las Vegas...
If you want to see more of this incredibly cool, super fun and funky couples photo shoot click the link to my NEWEST blog titled "DAYTRIPPERS" yeah, you heard me... another blog to keep up with! I know you've all heard me talk about certain photo shoots I do with my friend Bryce, well after this trip to Las Vegas with this amazing couple it seems that we really need a place to showcase the work we do together and since he refuses to blog at all, that means its my baby...which is fine, I love babies...










INTRODUCING..... Daytrippers Go check it out!!

3 comments:

Jean Smith September 23, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

wow. i just checked out your day trippers blog too and all of the images with this couple are fantastic. this one is SO stunning.

michellemckibbenphotography September 23, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

Hi Andi,

I just read your comment on my blog. Thank you! Just curious, how did you find me? I love looking at other photographer's blogs too. I checked out your day trippers blog. Love it! You asked what I use for my slideshows...I use "show it fast". Hope that helps.

andi watkins October 7, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

wow thanx for the love... we had a ton of fun with this couple, I love a lot of their pics, It was hard to narrow it down to just a few... anywho, Michelle i found you thru allure events, I have a link to them on my blog I LOVE wedding inspiration. thanks for the slideshow info too, I will check it out.

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP