couples

travel

teens

family

daytrippers

weddings

Thursday, January 8, 2009

{SnEak pEek fOr JaMIe}

First of all I have to tell you my lil' Gabbers has gone "gaga" for your lil' Koyer... she has been hovering over me as I edit your pictures... "awh look at his chubby lil cheeks", "ooh look how hes holding his feet", "awh mom, look hes laughing"... Yep, I think she wants to keep him!! ya know, in a few years she will be old enough to babysit, so if you ever need a babysitter I know someone who will be more than happy!! now here's some pics.. enjoy:)












4 comments:

Maman Pélissié January 8, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Love them! It's one of my favorite spots too! Does Jamie have a blog? She is an old friend.

Anonymous social worker January 8, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

beatiful! like always,
love the baby pics.
and specially love the mom hair-do.

Michelle January 9, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Wow! You are amazing! I love the "feel" of your work. It is really good! Thanks for taking the time to leave a message on my blog! It is so encouraging.

Austin and Jamie, Kortlyn, Corbin, Koyer and Cayzlie January 11, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Hey girl i am so excited for these pics you have done such a great job,and especially the baby i am in love with it don't ya just want to sqeeze those cheeks thanks

posts

posts

Popular Posts

PUBLISHED

PUBLISHED

contact

If you have questions regarding pricing or availability, please contact me at:

andiwatkins@live.com
or (435) 313-8949

top navigation

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP